Tuesday, August 23, 2005

This Application is Shit!!!!!!!!!

Aiyo..just came out from the demo dry run, FF has commented tat the application is so shit until cannot sell the product. I am not saying that the product is good but at least it is not that shit lor! The way he conducting the presentation is so bad even worst than uni students...i think my newphew can do it better when my newphew sing Happy Birthday To U..at least i think my newphew can be the next William Hong.

I am not productive at my work recently, what i hv been doing is just checking email, blogging, reading Rockson blogs and sometimes clicking on the bugzilla n the appls (just want to find out more shit). If i will have to continue my work like this ..i think i will get fired by CEO soon coz she is sitting behind me. The best abt my work place is i have a bunch of workmates that are crazy n siao siao. We criticised and laugh on ppl like LKK, FF, JJ n KK. Sometimes i feel bad but they deserved it.

3 Comments:

Blogger neotrax said...

i truly agree with pixel. just have to hang on a little longer and am sure the opportunity will come.

btw, who is KK?

12:01 PM  
Blogger Samlulu said...

Pixel and Neotrax,

I have been practising that..and have accepted that the co is like tat not grow up geh! wat to do? be patient lor..

2:32 PM  
Blogger neotrax said...

i dont think she noticed that her blog got spammed.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home