Saturday, August 27, 2005

Nice place but the party suck!!!!

If I don’t blog this now, I don’t think I will get a good sleep later. Lulu has invited me out for party tonite at this so call High Class bar that have lot of so call High Class Lala around. I have been to this bar before a few months ago with my friends and I had good experienced there. However, as for tonite it was totally suck, suck as not the place but those people that I met.

Friday nite should be a good nite out. Today, I went home straight after work, played around with my nephews then got myself ready for party. I have tried on a few outfits but none of them are good! Damn! can’t wear sexy sexy today coz my tummy getting big now, look so ugly must have diet soon. Anyway, again get myself ready for make up and I think the make up is pretty alrite coz it is not too lala.

When I wanted to stepped out from my room, my dad said “Didn’t you read newspaper? There are robberies outside and it is so dangerous for a gal to go out at late nite.” As usual I replied “Yeah , Yeah, Yeah! I will be alrite! Dun worry” then my dad kept quite. I thought “Phew!!!! I can go now!” When I was about to stepped out the house…..gosh …it was raining. Then I faster run to the car. Heheh.. ..lucky I didn’t get wet. It was pouring on the way driving to Lulu’s house at 10pm.

Journey to High Class Bar

I called up Bengie to check if he wanna join me. Well..due to pouring rain he has turned me down and Lulu told me that those people at the party are not the same gang of people that we use to hang around and there are KK’s other category of friends. Never mind, I am still looking forward to the party that organized by KK. Lulu and I were running in the rain from car park to High Class bar.

I met a Di*k Head and a Fu*k Head at High Class Bar

KK lead us to the table, I saw 4 people were sitting at a table that can fit 6 people and with 6 chairs. KK introduced me to the DH (Di*k Head) and I said Hi to him. Lulu found herself a chair and I found one for myself, which was next to Lulu. (I thought great! I found a chair). Then when I was about to sit down I met FH(Fu*k Head).
FK said: “ Don’t sit on the chair coz it is wet.” Then he sat back to his own chair.
Fuck there wasn’t any chair for me, I have either to stand or to grab a chair for myself from somewhere. Damn!!! I choose to lean on Lulu’s chair but I felt so uncomfortable so I stood up. AND now, DH was sitting next to Lulu, he kept on sitting on his chair, some more pretend nothing been happened, same went to FH. I felt so uncomfortable and tried to get a waiter so that he can get me a better chair. Shit, no waiter around, so I told KK, I need a chair see if she can get me one (she is the organizer).At that moment I felt these guys are freaking shit there are not gentlemen at all, even worst then Ah Beng and Ah Seng. Well, be frank…when I have started partying, I never met these kinda guys before and this was the 1st time. Ladies and gentlemen, the worst part came when this gal name Sussie has arrived, she acted so bitchy and she is freaking slut. That l*n Chi*o DH stood up and let Sussie sat on the chair !!!!!!!! Mother Pa Pu !!!!!(means mother f*cker in Thai). I was so piss off, I told KK and Lulu I wanted to go off soon, the stupid reason was I have second round. Lulu knew that I wasn’t happy at all, and she got upset too!!! In order not to make this party worst, I agreed with Lulu that I am gonna stay for another hour even thought I felt like walking off. Then Lulu and I went to the bar and got ourself a Calsberg, I dun really wanna drink Carlsberg and I prefer Heineken…oh well…the High Class Bar doesn’t have it. I think that bar wanna do the whistler action at the bar..neh sing u think this is TV advertisement meh!!! Oh well….Lulu is my best friend, she cool me down and asked me to relax and dun get angry. However, it didn’t really work, coz I was so angry and it has spoiled my party, no more mood oledi!!!

Bumped into DVD

After a while, I walked back to that shitty place and pretend nothing been happened. Good that I found a pack of Cartier and a lighter in my mum’s car. So I started smoking, dancing and continuing drink that Carls…lucky also it is not a bloody Tiger beer. While I was dancing I really beh tahan that Sussie, she was surrounded me, this moment standing in front of me showing some Please Fuck Me dancing and that moment stand next to me also showing Please Fuck Me dancing. I wonder if she knows some other dance or she is really that itchy. Sometimes when I was dancing Sonk Sonk then she walked toward me and said excuse me and wanted me to give way. Between she looks a bit like Janice even Lulu think that too but Janice looks prettier than her and much much much better than her. Aiyo, really wanna kick her out.

I had finished my 1st beer, ummpp…still feel like more so I went to the bar and still ordered Calsberg (not much choices for beer, what a shit bar). In front of me had a few guys so I queue behind them, then I waited for a while, dunno why I turned a around …bloody hell!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw DVD was queuing behind me and he was shocking too!! First thing he said “What are you doing here?” gosh!!! wat a question!!! I replied “Then, What are youuuuuu doing here?” I think he has noticed he has said something wrong…heheeheh…Well…at first I thought, sei lor he gonna start talking about that “Your Application is Shit” incident to me! Yeah, he did. We had a conversation for about 15mins and the topic was surrounded with that topic. Anway, I had a good conversation with him. It is better than I go back to the party seeing DH, FH, and Sussie. Oh yeh..Bengie FYI, I had told him, you supposed to come for partying with me but u just can’t make it..hehehhe..DVD was asking me “Is Bengie like party too?” I said “ Yeh,.he wanted to go to Loft” hahahha…so Bengie get urself ready coz he may call u out soon.

Sussie has pocketed my lighter

After the conversation with DVD, then I walked back to join the crowd. I saw Lulu trying her best to kick Peter out from her sight, coz Peter really FAN. He has a goal on Lulu but Lulu not interested on him coz he is very annoying. Hahah..dunno why Lulu is always the magnet of nerdy guys. I keep on dancing, drinking n smoke for a bit. About 2am, Lulu and I already have enough of that party so we have decided to go. Ummpp..Before I go, I was looking for my lighter, I am the only person with lighter and placed it on the table and others people just take my lighter without asking. So…I saw Sussie holding it and lighting his ciggie with another guy, then I thought alrite, I will wait until she has placed it back on the table but she didn’t, the lighter has disappeared. Damn…she pocketed my lighter. Wat a freaking bitch, just a cheap lighter she also want to pocket. Next time if I will see her again, I will throw 100 lighters on her. I think she has noticed Lulu and I wanted to go oledi, so she has pocketed that coz that was the only lighter on the table during the nite. Shit ! Shit ! Shit !!! Fine….i let it go….she better dun let me see her again.
It is only a lighter, what is the point to pocket it? Some ppl…..

Wanna blog but no internet access

I really wanted to blog but my internet access has disconnected now …wonder why lei? Coz I forgot to pay my bill, so streamyx has inactivated my account…hahahah…hence I have to blog this on doc. Format.

Alrite..i feel much better now

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:00 PM  
Blogger neotrax said...

wah... not even a week and your blog kena spammed again.

it's must be your lucky day to bump into DVD even though there's so many clubs and people in KL.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Por Por Channel said...

Wei wei wei.,..who is the Lulu? is Lulu = PW ? ? ? ? ? ?

12:34 PM  
Blogger Samlulu said...

Passion not a high class place la...High Class club is only a name on my blog. Furthermore that place is not that good.

I wonder why i get so much spams..

2:00 PM  
Blogger J @ ~ ! < € said...

What a night you had there... And what I want to say is, of cos I'm better than that b*tch, at least I'm not a pocketeer... Haha!

1:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why LuLu only attracts nerdy guy saja ah? No other guys attracted to her ah?

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, samlulu didnt you show your 'power' to those 'fucking shit guys' you met in that club? hehehe
Hey, since when you started to smoke a lot???
Unfortunately,Lulu can only always attract nerd and annoying guys,hm, tell me about it. good luck to her!!

5:18 AM  
Blogger Samlulu said...

I aslo dunno why that Lulu only attracted to nerdies but most of the time those guys approached her was nerd or some annoying ppl. Maybe i have to get Lulu to comment on my blog on day.

Aiyo, i didn't pick up smoking habit. Just do it for fun like old days. Erica, just like our old days...but now without u ard.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Money=Me said...

i agree.. Lulu does attract abeng & aseng...always the wrong crowd..
maybe lulu's wrong decent face... hahah

If i were u.. i'll shame the susie.. by asking.. did u just pocket my RM1 lighter??

4:47 PM  
Blogger Samlulu said...

Yeh..i guess Lulu just hang around with ah beng n ah seng. ahaha..

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home