Friday, September 02, 2005

Blur ...Damn Blur..Silly...Damn Silly!!!

I have so much to blog today. At 1st i wanna blog abt BLUR. I am so blur this morning.."Moung Moung Char Char".

Last nite i asked Ball Ball to help me to pay "illegal parking" summon at the police traffic station in PJ State, so i gave her the ticket lor!! Then this morning she asked the office uncle to do this task for me. HEHEHE..she is very smart lah!! Then at 9:30 am she called me, she asked me what is the car plate number, bcoz the summon ticket is so is not clear untill the traffic police cannot read the number. Hence i gave her my car plate number(WLU5722). Just to double comfirmed that the number is correct, i gave her my name and my IC number. EHEHEH...sure no problem this time, hehe..m so smart, i guess. 15 mins later, Ball Ball called me again, she said: The traffic police cannot find your car plate number lah!! but they found WLL 2275 on this ticket. Then i paused for a while, that is my mum's car plate number. OMG !!! yeh..i drove my mum car to work that day!!!! Oppsss.....Silly me!!! Lucky Ball Ball nv scold me..lei..

2 Comments:

Blogger Por Por Channel said...

is that any website that i can check my car no got kena saman ah??? pls advise!!!!
you are so DAMN BLURRRRRR :D

11:28 AM  
Blogger neotrax said...

hahahahaha!! luckily the police office didn't tell your friend off. otherwise, you really owe her and the uncle a big one.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home