Wednesday, September 21, 2005


Moving out

Samlulu very sad recently....everytime when i reached home i feel sad and depress. It is bcoz i saw my neighbours are moving out and those houses are demolished. I have been staying at this Kampung Batu 14 (Squatter area) since i was born. Every square feet is memories, especially my childhood.

I love the place that i am staying, i don't mind that it is a squatter coz i feel comfortable here. I hate the developer taking the land away from us, i hate this kinda development in the small area. There are in total 120 houses around. Some of them are happily moving out coz there are moving in to a better place but my family members do not like this concept. My grand father settled on this piece of land when it wasn't anything in here. According to my mum, our house is the only house in this land, those time we didn't have eletricity and water supplies. I still can remember we got the water supplied from the well when i was 12 years old then slowly mum got the plumbing work done from the neigbour. So untill now we get this water supply from neigbour 's house but now this India neighour already moved out. So our family actually having water supply problem.

There are 2 phone lines in my house, 1 is for normal usage and another line is for broadband. 2 phonelines aslo got cut off by Telecom last week. We have reported that issue, but the Telecom people have not come back to us to inform us whether there are gonna replace another cable for us or we just live without phone lines.

Friends are wondering why aren't we moving out. Nobody has come to approach our family and nobody know who own that piece of land in my house. We are in the middle, futhermore i don't wanna move. I live here!!!!!

Day by day seeing the bull dozzle demolishing the land, my heart fell off and tearing within myself. What can i do? Who should i blame? Ourself? The developement of the country or the developer who are seeking for profits? Sooner or later, Kampung Bt 14 gonna looks like another concreate kampung, and upgraded to Bandar Bt 14?

3 Comments:

Blogger Money=Me said...

fren,
Its so sad to hear that a HOME is tearing a part.But it seems to me tomorow is so uncertain in this matter of yours..

Will these bastards come after u all after this? And have you & your family members decide on what to do if problems come.?

My family & I were staying in a rented 'kampung house' like your for the past 1 1/2 decades..like u we were happy , though living is tough..but development have brought us to plan for the future..we actually sit down & plan to purchase a HOME call our own..plus...parents is not growing any younger.. our mission is to just give them "OUR HOME".

In your case..why borther the elderly with the current situation?take action & put up a happy face!.
Plan to move on!
Remember dear, when a door of happiness closes, there's an open window for you..watch the sunlight through this window..find the rainbow for u & your love one without any delay..

Love & care..always

6:35 PM  
Blogger J @ ~ ! < € said...

Agree with money=me, life goes on... Stay put and be happy... ^_^

8:05 PM  
Blogger Por Por Channel said...

samlulu, you have to move on! i know you can adapt to new environment! besides, i know elderly is harder for them.
i having the same situation as well. moving from kg chempaka to klang, a strange place that everyone tot klang is for lala's n beng's or taigor, but someone like me....do i look like a taigor to you?
u know i have to travel everyday to pj, i have no frens in klang...
{lonely,
i am so lonely,
i am nobody, all on my own...}

live with it and i m sure time can prove it! :D

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home