Wednesday, September 14, 2005


Visa Grant

Yesterday
was a wonderful day for me. At 10:45 am, i have received an email from DIMIA saying that they have granted me a PR visa, the effective date began on 13 Sept 2005. I have been waiting for this day to come for about 1 year plus and finally it have arrived. I was so excited untill i announced the great news to everyone in the office..the 1st person who got this news was Neotrax lei......proud or not?

Now..i have to think of what to do with it. Actually..it is very FAN aslo wor..coz i am happy with the current environment. My family and friends are here....


Friends
Whenever i am not happy i can just call Lulu to tell her my feeling then Lulu is definately ask me out and she will make me feel good lor. Besides, i have SY here as well..she always give me motivational talk and always be frank to me. I am gonna lost my alcohol supplier too!! coz Cheeky also the supplier of wines, beers, ciggies and liquors during party. Aiyo...at the end i only miss those parties that hang around with them. Say so much for wat lei.....

Yum Cha kaki cum high school friends..This group of friends are o
ld time buddies already..i hv so much fun hang around with them..cannot go aus already..

RNG arh..tat one have to deal with him later...too difficult.

Heng Tai lei...nvm la..heng tai will go aus as well

The Doori Wen and JC lei? Both of them so bz la..Dorri Wen always wanna go back to Aus..she can come to visit me geh!!!

Aiyo..i have so little friends only meh??? can't believe i am so not friendl
y...


Work

Work mates are great lah..but most of them are planning to cabut already lah...once they have cabut i am gonna categorise them to Friends...

What can i gain from work arh? Actually gain a lot ...a lot of weight lor...!!


Family

This one arh...really the most susah decision lei..stay or go?

Asset

Heheh..have some assets here lah..but all can transfer geh!! furthermore i am not that rich..the most is the Satria only.

Anyway..just say only lah..no plan to go yet..at least not in this year...but then one of the benefit of getting PR is when haze come again..i can escape to Aus. AHha..


La Suisse

J
ust to celebrate that, RNG is kind enuff to spend me a dinner at La Suisse. L.Wong recommended this restaurant to me last year(i can't remember what is good here) but nv have any chance to go. So, i just take this opportunity lor. Since RNG gonna pay for the dinner..of coz i will go lah... i am appreciated his offer!

I ordered a glass of white before order any meal then later i ordered Black Angus Beef with red wine sauce loh..kinda mismatch..coz the white wine is not gonna go with steak lei..anyway..i told myself..nvm lah...just eat...otherwise RNG sure complaint that i am so fussy. Anway the steak is nice, and the dessert aslo good la..can't remember the name of the dessert. It is just vanilla ice cream with cherries and warm cheeries sauces.











8 Comments:

Blogger Lizard @爬虫類 said...

Hey, if you leave Malaysia, I think we will miss you so much... But, follow your future path is good. As a friend of yours, I always support what you do. I think everyone does...

8:52 PM  
Blogger neotrax said...

as i said in my blog that i'm happy for you and this adds another person into my aussie mates list.

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATION...!!

Now comes the headaches part!!To go or not to go?? Discuss with the boy boy..come back more often & get him go there one in a while...SETTLE!!!

Life A Long Journey, Never ponder back & wonder what if..? Good Luck!

3:09 PM  
Blogger Shall We Dance Studio said...

i havent read your blog yet, but i would like to drop u some word!
We will always respect and supportive no matter what decision u made!
Just remember keep writing ur blog, at least we know how you doing....
Of course we would want you to stay in Msia bcoz you have WE ALL here for you!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Por Por Channel said...

Sorry, the previous comment suppose using my cheekysalsaguru. Anyway, as long u know it me!

You know what? if you read my blog, u know our frens have join us! u should know who she was! :D

6:35 PM  
Blogger Por Por Channel said...

Decision making? Thinking? Contradiction? Head banging? Pusing Kepala? Is there any answer to that? Well, basically NO! but once you have decided, you should move on and stick to your plan. Never look back and let this ‘What If’ words playing in your head. (‘What if’ mainly for programmer to use is those syntax code)
As long when you go over to aussie, remember to update your blog and keep us posted!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Por Por Channel said...

Why do you have 2 MoneyEyes in your link section? Dai Sei Chew!
Besides, the link is one for SWDS lah!
guess you have not enought sleep! :D

11:30 AM  
Blogger Samlulu said...

Hey everyone...i am really apppreciate your comments..i will take all of your comments into consideration...N why bother now? I am still around..i dun wanna go yet coz i am having hell lot of fun here!!!

So....let's have fun now!!

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home