Friday, September 23, 2005

Save WA FM

I can understand this is kinda extreme but i really like WA FM so i hope all of my frens will sign on the petition.

http://www.petitiononline.com/WAFans/petition.html

After reading some news about WA FM, i started to have a feeling that it is getting more politic. WA FM is going to be a radio station for those politicians (MCA ppl) to debate and to promote themselves during election period instead of listening to audiences voice. Well..i wish this is not gonna come true. Coz there have some other great programs too!So...pls support them.

7 Comments:

Blogger neotrax said...

will it work in malaysia? hmmm!!!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Samlulu said...

I dunno wor..but try lah

4:08 PM  
Blogger Money=Me said...

fyi,
wa.fm & his ntv & channel 9 are brought over by TV3. They are in the midst of upgrade & management restucturing.. so no worry.. it'll be back..maybe in other name..

5:10 PM  
Blogger Samlulu said...

I heard Star Publication gonna buy over tat radio station too! And again 40% of Star Publication shares are owned by MCA fellow.

How come we can't get rid of politician geh?

5:40 PM  
Blogger David said...

I don't know about that buying over of wa.fm but I do know that TV3 is owned by Media Prima. So if anyone's doing the buying, it's Media Prima, not TV3. I know that TV3, 8TV and Channel 9 are now under Media Prima, but NTV7 too? Last I checked, they're still a different company... Fly FM yes, wa.fm I don't think so.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Samlulu said...

Yah, Media Prima bought over NTV7 and WA FM is part of NTV7.
Surprise me that Media Prima owning so many media channels. However, Astro is still in the top list.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Por Por Channel said...

Well, i know there is a new radio station. What is the frequency for that station? izzit flyFM?
sorry becoz i just come back from 'siong bin', so everything i also dunno lah!

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home