Wednesday, October 12, 2005

WA FM Part 2

Again...this blog is about WA FM. This radio station is officially down on 15 Oct. I am not gonna asking why the station hv to close down. I was tear dropping twice..sound silly to cry for a radio station huh? Well...it was so touch when audiences called in to express their feeling n being supportive.

1st drop:
It was last weekday when i was driving to work and listening to KK n Chui Ling. They have received this call from a loyal audience as Fong Fong. How do i know that the caller is a loyal audience? well..she is an active audience, she always call into the station and the DJs always mentioned her name, i even know that she gave birth to a baby gal 2 mths ago. Fong Fong sing a song to the DJs and deliver a message. I was crying when listen to it.....perhaps i am another loyal audience.

2nd drop:
I was driving back home this evening, as usual i was tuning at WA FM and tonite DJ was Jia Hui. She was crying while expressing her feeling on air. She can remember every single incindent while she first started her DJ tasks at WA FM. Yup..i was crying in my car again.

What a big deal about crying huh? I just dun wanna keep the feeling inside myself, it is an expression. What have trigger crying?
1. I am a loyal audience, but i can't be loyal anymore
2. I am disappointed the station is gonna down in another 2 days
3. I feel like i am losing something in my life
4. I am glad coz i realised besides commercials, luv is exist in this world. Coz caring ppl are around.
为 何 每 次 终 要 在 分 手 时 才 能 看 到 真 情 与 真 心?

6 Comments:

Blogger neotrax said...

you're insane ler..hehehe!! its just a radio station. am sure you can listen to something else right.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Money=Me said...

fren,

u must be too freee tro think about some global issue like this...

Spice up your life.. with something else..get busy..

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know why people gets sentimental with a radio station...most people spend more time with bosses in office than the radio station...but we don't see these people being sentimental with the company...most can't wait to leave for better opportunities..

5:07 PM  
Blogger darrenjai said...

Well, those people who tends to cry easily actually have a very good heart inside them and very good gal also. You tell me la where to find this type of gal. I need one. hehehehe..

5:12 AM  
Blogger HPT said...

I feel for her. I listened to the radio station. One of the best i must say.The second last day of the station, they got Lim Guan Eng and Datuk Ong (MCA) in for a debate on various issues. Where can u find this life on air these days in Malaysia....NO!! So people, this is an unique station, i luv it!

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hei i have same feeling like u too... The DJ were really good, especially the 5.30 to 7.00 pm show, where they really teach me a lot. I was crying too when they put on the WA FM's song at 5.30pm..

Actually i have been NTV 7 on the nigth until 1.30pm, it's really sad and touching. Lots of ppl were crying here, but today i am not because i notice we must be strong and give them support so that DJs will be back one year later with improvement....

GOOD LUCK to you...

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home