Tuesday, October 25, 2005

What is Next?

I hv been searching a comfort zone for my ears lately, unfortunately still hvn't get one yet. Oh well..i was tuning to My FM yesterday morning on my way to work and in the evening on my way back home. In the morning, this DJ was trying to tell us that the China tourists to Malaysia is reducing tremendously due to getting unfriendly treatment from Malaysian, such as waitress/waiter, sales rep/promoters and etc. He also cited that it is a big lost to Malaysia coz the population is so huge in China, and the spending power are great and he wish that we can do something or perhaps be more friendly. However, in the evening, the same DJ was promoting Singpore and having a contest that get the callers to answer where is the most famous hang out place in S'pore. I can't believed it, he talks without much brain..or he just follow the PLAN, can't blame him of coz.

What is Next after WA FM? Well..a new begining for WA FM is WA Online. It is via online media to transmit their freedom of voice over the internet. I gave it a try last nite, it was good and the DJs are more aggreesive than before. Yesterday headlines was about AP issue, pls get over the bloody AP issue, i just want to sell my Satria n get a cheaper car next time. WA Online is self funded, and of coz they need financial support too! i was clicking on the "Support Us" there are selling VCD and t-shirts. At first i thought of getting something to support WA Online however when i looked closer, the price is on USD!! USD 9 for a top. Mmmm, kinda out of my budget, so i didn't get anything. However, i think they should start a membership program so that they can survive from membership n some small scale advertisement. I can accept just a little advertisement but not so much. Oh shit..i can't stream in the office, big brother is watching me!! hehehehe..

http://www.waonline.com.my/waonline/

2 Comments:

Blogger neotrax said...

this WA Fm thingy really runs in your blood. hehehehe!! it's almost like you're working there. hmmmmm!!! you're a dying fan for them.

btw, keensoon is SPA King? hmmm!!

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really great blog very informative re camera samsung. In a simliar vain to camera samsung, I would definitely recommend http://www.bargainplace.co.uk for **mobile phones** or **cheap broadband**. Also you can get **cheap gas & electricity**, **gifts for your loved one** and **loan deals, free phone calls with talktalk, free broadband with Sky and bargain electrical equipment**

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home