Sunday, June 17, 2007

One of this morning while i was sitting on my daunting work desk trying to get my piece of specification done, i have received a bad news from my friend in UK. Her dad passed away in the early morning and she wished i could visit her family members later at night. It was a bad surprised and i was sad. Not that i am close to her dad and know the family well..just that someone has gone in a sudden and my friend couldn't make it home to pay her last respect and to be around with the family members.



Later at night, i received another message, a friend of mine gave birth to a baby boy...mmmpp...good news huh!!! yup...very good news but i think it is telling me something. We all should know there are people dying in the globe everyday and new life coming to the world that make the world balance, not over populated. Well..this is a fact no one can change it.

However what i can do is to spend more time with the one i think they deserve. I found out that i have lesser time for myself. As what i used to do before married was i could have spend the whole day either watching dvds or doing some reading, or hanging out with friends, dancing in the studio and etc. However, after a few months of married..i realised i don't have these luxury moments anymore cause i want to spend more time with my parents, my grandma who is 82 i guees, my newphews and of coz my husband. Definately, my friends are seeing me less but they haven't complaint about it..ummpp..maybe they do just that i never know. Of coz... i am trying my best to hang out with my friends again but i am learning to plan my times...which i am not a good planner and i am an emotional person. I do thing whenever and whatever i feel like it.

Too bad for my husband, he has an emotional wife.

3 Comments:

Blogger kon said...

妳有這樣的感受,
妳的時間被偷走了。
它不是大刺刺地被劫去,
而是在妳不知不覺间被偷去。

時間是一種奧妙的東西.
它可以讓你偷浮一生,
也可以約束你.真的又愛又恨.

p/s: from moneyeyes's blog found your link. i guess who you are? hopefully i am not mistaken:)

9:05 PM  
Blogger Por Por Channel said...

finally you update your blog..... i know your previous comments got spam right?

keep it up ya!

is this "kon" we know????

2:01 AM  
Blogger David said...

Life is like that. It's all about the moment. And sometimes, the "now" is more important than the "future".

I thought about all the "not-enough-time-to-spend-with-so-many-ppl" issue alot liao. And in the end, that's what life is. I learned that it's better to just complain about it abit, feel bad about what could have been and what once was, but only for a little while. After that, we just need to adapt, and accept that it's all part of what life is.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home