Tuesday, November 22, 2005

People with Thick Face

I hv submitted my resignation a few weeks ago and gonna start my new job next week. I guess i am one of the lucky person that can run away and start a new career outside. Well..it might not be a good start but it is definately a place to go other than staying around. At 1st i wasn't so sure that i wanna leave this place but i believed i had make a good choice.

I am truly disappointed during my 1 mth notice period here, not that i get treated badly from workmates but the environment make me sick. I am receiving an auto alarm/alert message everyday to ask me if i have finish my blah blah blah work. You think i am retarded that i don't know i have a deadline to meet or you just scared that i give you shit? Oh well..i can tell you that if you keep on asking me the same question every single day..i promised i will give you shit n boom your freaking alarm.

Again, i came across with someone that like to ask "resignee" a very personal question that is "Which is your new company?"This guy is super thick face and consistently asking the same question eventhough ppl already show unhappy face to him. For god sake...ppl have the choice/right not to inform you where is their new company...and who are you in the position u ask this question. Is he brainless, thick face like onion or out of curiousity to know where are ppl heading to? He is in the extent to search for every companies in that location. What a dick head? or..perhaps his part time job is a stalker.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just play dump dump lah, possible answer:
1. I am joining "Mickeysoft"
2. I am tired of IT lieu, will "fry quak tieu" at one of Hatamas shop
3. Why, wanted to join me?

8:04 PM  
Blogger neotrax said...

relax samlulu. you will be out of this place in no time. prolly you wanna start a count down post like foggyduo.

wishing you all da best!!!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Lizard @爬虫類 said...

Oh... New start... Wish you luck, my friend.

11:03 PM  
Blogger darrenjai said...

Cool Samlulu...I think you should have answer him - "I'm going to travel around the world". Anyway, wish you luck here.

Let's start a new beginning of your journey.

7:17 AM  
Blogger David said...

Lucky you. And luck to you at your new workplace. One less pleasant person to work with. Can't believe I now have to put up with stupid questions and kacau kacau several times daily from those people you mentioned.

10:08 AM  
Blogger J @ ~ ! < € said...

All the best to you, lulu...

1:50 PM  
Blogger Money=Me said...

all u need to do is to smile all the time..
we call it reverse psychology..the more they sting on you.. the more u should show happy face..
1st u can piss them off, 2nd they'll leave u alone... 3rd leave yourself some good memories before leaving , 4th will not " tak chui' anyone as u have to remember that u won't know when u'll meet them again someday..so leave a little space for tomorrow..

Cheers my friend.. new job .. new beginning..new challenge.
Go and get a few new blouse.. have a new start..make urself feel good..

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your article is very informative and helped me further.

Thanks, David

6:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To buy furniture it is possible here
furniture home office
furniture

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home