Sunday, November 27, 2005

Car Accident again!!!

I have encountered 3 accidents in my past10 years legal driving life. First accident happened when i was Form 5 with my SLK, i was banging on a small size lorry. The car bonnet was damanged but i still drove that to school in the morning n drove back home. My schoolmates saw it and laughed at me the whole day. The feeling was so terrible.

Second accident was 6 mths ago on my way turning to One Utama, the car in front of me was merging in and i was merging out, without paying attention of that car in front so i banged on it!!!Damn..that was my second encountered and i had to pay RM350 to settle..coz back bumper of the other car was damaged and my car is still in one piece.

The third and disastrous accindent was happened on last friday on my way to One Utama for Harry Potter movie. Nothing new, coz it was me again to cause the accident..yup i was banging on a Toyota Prado at Kelana Jaya with my mum's car. That is a silver Kia Spectra. The Prado is still in good condition except that a bit of scatch on the bumper however my mum's car look terrible. The bonnet has damanged, both of the head lights was broken and the radiator was damaged. However, i managed to drive the car to the nearest Shell Station. The Prado driver was nice and he left me a business card then left the scene. Jeee...he is the GM from Diethlem Furniture

When i was alone, the Litrak staffs and numbers of call men came to me and talked a lot..however i couldn't remember what they have said. Those call men are very iritating but i remember Joanna's story so i was pretty alert not to listen and trust any of the call men untill RNG has come. Before RNG arrived, my mum told me, the car is covered by AAM so i should be able to get free towing service. Then one of the call man claims himself as AMM panel, and had made a call to AAM on my behalf. Again, i don't trust them, i insisted to call AAM myself. So when i called to AAM, a Malay gal picked up the call and before my sentense ended, there was a Malay guy talked to me on the phone by telling me that AAM will pay the towing fees if i will assigned the panel to tow my car and get my car repaired at the panel's workshop otherwise i have to pay the towing service myself. It is no way that i will trust those panels/callmen. However, i was in dilemma, i called my mum n let my mum to decide what she wanted me to do toward her car. My mum was about agreed to let the panel to handle my case, however all of sudden i felt something was wrong on my conversation to AAM, how could the Malay guy know that what are the entitlements for the car without me giving the car number?? Something is fishy, hence i called to AAM again and asked the customer service rep, to check on my entitlments and the status by giving her the car number. Then the CSR told me that the AAM membership for the car has expired. OMG, lucky i never assigned these bunch of sharks to tow the car away. Yeah...Joanna's story came back to me again.

Finally RNG have arrived with his little pack pack that make him look like a young kid. Well he has asked those call men to go away as we had someone here to tow the car. My eldest brother has called his friend to come and tow the car away. While waiting for the guy to come, i have received numerous calls from friends that sent regards. Thanks. Oh well..i also had received numerous calls from RNG's family coz there were at Arena of Star, they couldn't redeem the tickets to enter for the shows where my friends gave me the tickets for free. My friend's brother is working for an entertainment magazines, he claimed that he had fax their particulars to Genting, so that RNG's family could redeem the tickets at the counter by prodving their name and IC no. However, their name wasn't in the list and they got rejected. So..i had to call my friend n my friend had to contact his brother who is actually watching "Snow Wolf Flake" aiyo can't remember the actually name...anyway after the hassle, RNG's family managed to get in to the theater. They told me the security guard actually pity them but my fren told me that the officer ask the security guard to let them in. Anway don't know wat is the stories but as long as they could get in, the problem is solved.

I can't remember how much time i have spent and waited at the Shell petrol station, the guy finally came to tow the car and this is the 1st time i sat on the truck while the car was behind me. I feel very tired by then but i told myself, i have a lot to deal with as i was heading to police station to lodge the accident report and then at the later stage have to deal with insurance company and the workshop. All of sudden i felt that i am lucky to have RNG with me and yeah..this is the 1st time i can felt that he is caring and the man that i would trust and let him make decision on behalf of me. He was actually bought me a coke to drink just to let me feel better. I am grateful.

The guy who tow my car is call Kairul, he told me what to tell the police before reporting it. Well...basically the same story but slightly protecting myself. The were 2 police officers in change of reporting and one of them is really fat, the uniform's buttons nearly get off from his white uniform, guess he has eat well. There are 3 PCs provided for the public to lodge the report or they can lodge the report to the police officer by telling them the story. So, Kairul leads me to the thinner police officer and told the story. Less than 10 mins, my report has done and i have assigned to Pintu Satu to see the sergeant. I didn't know why i must see them, then i realised that the sergeant is the person who issued me a compound. I asked RNG why that the police want to fine me? I had an accindent and i am consinder very pity already why they still wanna fine me!!! Then RNG told me that the police fine you for causing accident. Oh....wat the!!!! i have to pay for causing accindent...anway what can be worst than if the machanic has changed the parts from my mum's car. There were a long queue waiting for the segeant to be on duty. We saw another silver Kia Spectra parking outside, and its front mirror and the side has damanged. Khairul told us, a motocycle hit the car and the guy fell on the mirror and then he has dead. It was horrible, same car as i drove but someone has died on this car. It was a nightmare.

After i got my compound 2 hours later, Kairul drove me home and by that time my mum has departed to China for 1 week holidays so i didn't managed to apologise to her in person. She said this to me on the phone :" It is ok...accident have happened, dun worries" That is my mum, whenever i had done something wrong, she just forgive me and being supportive. Again, i am grateful. I didn't slept well the nite, whenever i closed my eyes i saw the car, the damage car...i can't really forgive myself being so careless and the worst thing is i can't forget it.

5 Comments:

Blogger neotrax said...

lulu.. sad to hear that you met an accident but the important thing is you're alright and unhurt. next time just have to be more cautious on the road and prolly don't go to 1U area. hehehhee!! it's bad for u.

rng.. the hero of the night!! did he came with a bonet and bumper to change it for you? hehehhehe!!! lucky he's around and don't la say first time he's so caring. btw, did the traffic office put on the 'Saya Anti Rasuah' badge? hehehehe!!!

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not any happy or great stories when it comes to an accident. but it is great that u r okie at least..that is the first thing that came across my mind that nite. dun feel guilty or wat ler..things should settle down soon okie? juz make sure u drive slowly n safely..and i really think that 1U is bad for u..2/3 of the accident osso there ler.

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

women are never satisfied with their men...

7:10 PM  
Blogger J @ ~ ! < € said...

The post is too long for me to read now... But hope u r alrite, physically and mentally... =)

7:16 PM  
Blogger Samlulu said...

When a woman is satisfied with their man mean the man will never get improve again and never can be a better man. Just like some kids, eventhought there obtained good results from school but the parents are never satisfy.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home