Sunday, November 27, 2005

Doomsday

I felt terrible the next morning after the accident. When i woke up, i got it from my dad...ngau ngau ngau...: "I know u drive very fast", " How could u be so careless" n the ngau ngau ngau..come on dad how fast can i drive during traffic hour??? No matter how many times i have to explained to you and you still insists that i am driving very fast. Fine..whatever it was...it happened.

RNG and I went to my aunty's house to drop the lunch to the kids and the security at Puteri 8 is very tight that require the driver to submit their driving license. So, RNG handed his driving license. After came out from my aunty's house, i kept the license to RNG's wallet then i found out that his driving license has expired since 28th Sept 2005. He didn't reliased that too!!! OMG...i have to drive him now!!..i am still got this driving phobia and yet i have to drive to Hulu Langat to check out my mum's car and pass the documents to workshop people. It was terrible terrible terrible..i couldn't drive but i was force to drive again. The 1st one hour of driving was very stressful and the sat afternoon traffic at Cheras was so super bad!!!!! I thought RNG was worried on me driving.. he was trying to be alert on the road however i had realised that one side of his eyes is reading newspaper and other side was looking at the road...pretty multi tasking huh!!!. oh ..guess wat..i am not only driving from Puchong to Hulu Langat but from Hulu Langat to Rawang in stress condition.

After scanning the workshop environment and spoke to the man in charge i was pretty convinced that they can do a better job. If anything has gone wrong..i just scream at my eldest brother.

Spoke to my second brother this evening and told him the accident, he told me that almost everyone got into car accident, it is normal...even dad has numerous car accidents..remember when he was banged on the fence? Phew!!! and he told me the accidents he had when he drove my dad's car that caused the 6 other cars involved in the accident. Ummpp...what has gone wrong in my family???

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont't worry about it, like your brother said, accident happened, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Don't beat yourself up that much. Even you are very careful, it will still happen. Just be glad that no serious damage is done.

PS: From a guy that crash into/with a lot of stuff. (Big car, small car, motorbike, my teacher's car, and my personal favourite--COW). and I just wack a Kembara from behind 2 weeks back. :-P

10:19 AM  
Blogger neotrax said...

well, that's how parents are like. they nag all the time but everytime it's all about caring and love towards their children.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Lizard @爬虫類 said...

Let me repeat this cliche:
Keep a distance, make a difference.

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So as long as you're safe, thats good enough. :)

Drive fast as you wish, but safely.

Parents are just as worried as much as they nag. Heh i've had my share .. i had accidents for the past 10 years of my driving as well. Ranging from
Bus (hit my car side),
Lorries (my car got ran over. Believe it.),
Mercedez (ram my butt),
Red Satria (oblivious pregnant woman driving vs a no entry road),
Motorbike (who went superman after hitting my car),
Damansara Heights Divider (avoided crazy driver, skidded and bam),
Honda Civic on the bum during a rainy day.

Gah .. so as long as you're safe. It's a blessing to everyone else who'd get to see your smile and hear laughter.

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least he use the other eye to watch you driving

7:06 PM  
Blogger Samlulu said...

Thanks everyone...i am feeling better now but hope that tonite not gonna be another sleepless nite. I am dying to sleep but my brain just keep on fuctioning.

Thanks

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh so you manage to catch any sleep?
You look quite energetic this morning.

9:52 AM  
Blogger David said...

I think most parents think they're children drive too fast, despite the fact that us kids are usually just imitating the way our parents' drive.

I'm one to believe that parents who drive slowly will usually have kids who don't drive fast, because their not used to a fast speed. Kids who drive fast usually have parents who don't drive slow.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home